- SGMP will examine the professional background of all our applicants before the submission of grants application.
- Please download the resume template below and fill up the projects that you have undertaken at the minimum of the past six months.
- This resume could used for IMDA Talents Assistance and Training Allowance Grants as well
- Upon completion of your resume, please upload it here for our endorsement.
We will notify you regarding the outcome of your registration by Email or WhatsApp.
Course Fees: $2500
- This course is supported by IMDA’s Talent Assistance and Training Allowance Grants Scheme (90% subsidy of $2,500).
- A deposit of $250 (10% of course fees) have to be placed by course applicants.
- Participants who are Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may make payment for the deposit with their SkillsFuture credit accounts after registration with the issued invoice for the course.
- The SkillsFuture credit will by default direct the payment to SGMP upon receiving the invoice attached to its portal during claim application.
- Company sponsored course will not be eligible for SkillsFuture credit.
(For applicants ineligible for SkillsFuture credit/company sponsored applicants)
- Issue a crossed cheque
- Payable to SGMP PTE LTD.
- Please indicate your name, NRIC No./FIN, course applied, contact number and email address on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Mail the cheque to our official address:
- 94 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace
- Singapore 416172
- Alternatively, applicants may transfer the deposit to the following bank account
- DBS current account 106-903880-4
- Receipts will be issued upon payment.
- The deposit is non-refundable as it is part of our administrative cost.